- REGULAR WEEK DAYS CLASSES
- MORNING AND EVENING TIMINGS ARE AVAILABLE
- SMALL BATCHES MAXIMUM 30 STUDENTS IN EACH BATCH
- WEEKEND CLASSES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED RESULT ORIENTED FACULTY
- TEACHING ON THE BASIS OF MICRO &MACRO LEVEL ANALYSIS
- COMPLETE & EXHAUSTIVE STUDY MATERIAL
- SPECIAL DOUBT CLEARING SESSION
- Duration of the course 4 months completed
- At least TWO Times syllabus revised duration the course
- classes continued going on till the date of exam
- you can pay your package fee in 3 to 4 installment
- fully air condition
- PG facility also available for out side students
- Private transport facility also available
The UPSC conducts a combined competitive examination for recruitment to Grade IV officers of the services of Indian Economic and Indian Statistic.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an accredited body operating below the Indian Central Government. The UPSC performs all the essential schemes for recruitment of aspirants into several posts in central government. UPSC conducts many exams each year for recruitment of capable & qualified candidates into civil services & other departments in the central government of India. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by UPSC. Eligible competitors who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode following the release of notification. Applicants can check the UPSC official website for more details. The official website of Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Date of Notification: 8 February, 2017
- Last Date to Apply: 3 March, 2017
- Date of Exam: 12 May, 2017 (3 Days)
Education: You should have post graduate degree from a recognized university in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometric. (M.Com,MA)
Age: You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August of the year of exam.
Part I is written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks. The exam is of conventional type. Part II is viva-voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission, carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
|1||General English||100||3 hours|
|2||General Studies||100||3 hours|
|3||General Economics – I||200||3 hours|
|4||General Economics – II||200||3 hours|
|5||General Economics – III||200||3 hours|
|6||Indian Economics||200||3 hour|
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Name of the Exam: Indian Economic/ Statistical Services.
No of Vacancies: 28.
Job Location: India.